About Me

I'm a mystery- like those black stripes that cover up body parts on t.v., or the body parts they cover.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

ete and the letter .

ete,

I am writing to exress my dissaointment in you not resonding to my ring on 9.6.8. You would have had one of the most amazing days of your life. Now you may never know what an amazing time Mr. Cassidy, Mr. Morris, Buck, and myself had with Hannah, the hurricane. I hoe you're doing well. We miss you, and are rearing to buy a blow u doll with a face that favors yours, so we can have you with us even in your absence.
This keyboard is missing the letter .


Your friend and cohort
**It should be noted that Mr. Cassidy's keyboard has no letter P. Any apparent typos are simply a by-product of his inability to be conventional in any setting or fashion (i.e., posessing a computer that can only print Ps after cut and paste)**

No comments: